Friday, July 6, 2012

Day 6 Low Perspective

 This so far was the hardest to capture. Here are a few samples:

From our seat, of course, looking up.


This one came flying over our section.

Another shot from our section.

 Here's the kicker (or should I say, the flyer) of the game!

This was 4 seat from us.

Don't know why this is so blurry here when it was 'crisp' in iMovie and my phone. Got any advice?

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!
    I can comment, at last!!!!

    I love your picture of your mother, from a high angle. LOVE IT. The light, the composition, the simple yet ccmplex lines...everything about it.

    The funny thing (to me) was that you had a harder time with low angle while I struggled with high angle. And the fruit subject is KILLING ME.

    I'm so glad you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative. I don't know about the blurry part .

    ReplyDelete